Symtech Innovations Ltd
Interested candidates please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for assisting in the oversight of all our staffing within the Data Center. As coordinator accountable for assisting the account operations/program manager to deliver services to our client ensuring all SLA’s are met or exceeded and deliver all required tasks following client processes and procedures. Coordinator will also be responsible to ensure staff or trained accordingly, assist dealing with possible attrition.
Coordinator can assist operational management related tasks and performing and providing training onsite Support Technicians to do Media, Hardware installations, Cabling and Inventory functions being provided to the client.
- Ensure all technicians are trained to perform daily functions
- Assist Program/Operations Manager with HR related issues.
- Ensure all technicians have reviewed and are following all client standard documentation and client security policies
- Escalation Point for onsite technicians to schedule, assign, and prioritize workload under the program/operations managers direction.
- Spot checks quality validation of work performed
- Manage all scheduling coverage and conflicts
- Ensure all changes are implemented as assigned by the program manager.
- Interface with supplementary service providers and Telco providers
- Basic data center resource planning
- Support of client Data Center initiatives and related activities to technicians.
- Review client requests and ensure materials are available for installation in following client procurement process guidelines.
- Operations Management and oversight
- Assist in the management and scheduling work for all staff onsite
- Ensure all staff performance meets client requirements and satisfaction
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in staffing, HR related issues.
- Experience in management in a Tier 2, 3 or 4 data center environments. (Not Mandatory)
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Data Center operations and safety
- Proven skills and experience in communicating with all levels of management
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Exchange, SharePoint, Visio, and CAD
- Knowledge of multiple facets of technology.
- Solid working knowledge of data center environments and infrastructure, network and telecommunications protocols and platforms, and disaster recovery
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, organizational, team building, conflict management and time management skills
- Ability to support 24×7 operation and shift requirements
- Ability to work in fast paced and demanding environment
- Previous staff management experience
- Experience working in a Structured ITIL and or ISO environment utilizing Problem, Change, and Incident disciplines
- Security clearance may be required to be obtained if working in secure cleared areas
Job Type: Full-time
- data center management: 1 year
- Dallas, TX
Required work authorization:
- United States
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com