Interested candidates please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Symtech Innovations is a privately held corporation that has been providing electrical and communications cabling services across Canada and US for 30 years. We specialize in critical facilities for new construction, retrofit, maintenance, and emergency response. Key staff additions over the last several years have allowed us to become a major player in the Toronto construction market. We specialize in office buildings, banks, data centres, call centres and hospitals.
JOIN OUR TEAM! We are looking for an energetic, friendly and self-motivated individual to join our fast-growing and dynamic construction company. This is a full-time position. You will be working out of our Head Office in Richmond Hill, ON.
The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for the company and is responsible for providing accounting/administrative support across the organization. This position will start immediately.
- Answer incoming calls. Provide general information, take messages, and direct callers to appropriate party or voice mail box.
- Greet visitors. Maintains log of visitors. Announces visitors to appropriate party. Direct guests and clients to the meeting rooms.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Provide support to Project Managers and A/R by opening job numbers and invoicing customers.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare correspondence and documents.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related work as needed.
- The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above and other duties may be assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years’ previous assistant support experience, preferably in a construction environment;
- Experience supporting Executives is an asset;
- Valid G class license in good standing, and has own transport are essential;
- Demonstrated proficiency in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.);
- Jonas experience would be an asset;
- Exceptional attention to detail; strong analytical skills favored;
- Tactful and professional
- Ability to interact effectively with managers, employees, vendors and others;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;Strong organizational, record keeping and follow up skills;
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time-management skills;
- High level of discretion and interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters and documentation;
- Build and maintain solid work relationships with all levels of staff and management.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize work load;
- Capacity to handle interruptions regularly;
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, proactive and friendly!
Symtech Innovations is an equal opportunity employer. We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Should you require accommodate at any point of the recruitment process, as per the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), please advise the Human Resources department to ensure your needs are accommodated throughout the process.
To apply for this job please visit symtech.com .