SYMTECH INNOVATIONS LTD
Interested candidates please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The Senior Estimator is responsible for preparing cost estimates and bid documents for a variety of electrical construction projects. He or she is the Lead Estimator on projects and works with suppliers, clients, and the Chief Estimator to provide accurate detailed estimates in a timely fashion. He will represent Symtech well.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Certified Engineering Technologist, or Electrical Certificate of Qualification preferred.
- A combination of training, education and relevant work experience could be considered equivalent.
- 5 years experience in Electrical Installations and a minimum 5 years Electrical Estimating experience.
- Knowledge of Industrial, commercial and Institutional electrical projects required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- A high level of expertise working with the Accubid program is mandatory.
- Knowledge of working with Accubid Livecount would be an added asset.
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.);
- Must be tactful, have a professional demeanor, and the ability to interact effectively with managers, employees, suppliers and contractors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, record-keeping and follow-up skills.
- Must be capable of managing multiple tasks under time constraints and working effectively as a team player in a professional office environment.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance.
- Ability to estimate all types of projects and to coordinate and supervise group work effort essential.
- Must have ability to prepare complex proposals with minimum supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and/or engineering design drawings.
What we offer:
SYMTECH is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes SYMTECH a great place to work and grow.
We offer a competitive salary as well as company benefits. Your salary package will be determined by your experience and skill levels.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Symtech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Individuals seeking employment at Symtech are considered without regards to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org