Symtech Innovations Ltd
Service Beyond Expectations
Interested candidates please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information in your email
- Name and contact number
- When you are available to start working
- Position applying for
- Salary or hourly expectations
- Why we should hire you
The Assistant Project Manager provides overall administrative and construction support for single and/or multiple projects for our Project Management team. The Assistant Project Manager responsibilities include: working closely with the Director of Project Management and the Project Managers in providing documentation and administrative support for projects; maintaining contact with current customers and subcontractors in a tactful, sensitive and professional manner.
• Manage all aspects of project documentation including submittals, RFIs and project meeting minutes;
• Supervise and direct overall project activities as assigned by the Project Manager including planning and coordinating, circumventing/resolving problem areas, ensuring all company/project policies, procedures and standards are maintained, etc.;
• Maintain all change order, submittal and document (drawing) control logs. Prepare required logs and other project documentation for construction meetings;
• Responsible for contract submittals that they are accurate and submitted on time;
• Responsible for putting together and issuing the Subcontractors contracts;
• Responsible for the assembly and timely delivery of the Owner and Maintenance Manuals;
• Interacts with Subcontractors to make certain that we have obtained the correct documentation and drawing for the Owner and Maintenance Manuals;
• Responsible for keeping the Warranty Log up to date;
• Represent company/project in meetings with client, subcontractors, etc.;
• Cooperate with and technically assist field personnel assigned to area of responsibility;
• Monitor other contractors’ activities and progress;
• Responsible for putting together the Job Information Sheets and establishing Job Files;
• Scans and makes copies of plans;
• Assume total project supervision responsibilities in Project Manager’s absence;
• Price change orders;
• Does project reports and documentation as well as works with payroll on the administration of checks;
• The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to those listed above and other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or other related discipline preferred. Can be a combination of training, education and relevant work experience that is equivalent.
• Knowledge of construction technology, scheduling, equipment and methods required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.); Accubid and Oracle experience preferred;
• Tactful and has professional demeanor, and ability to interact effectively with managers, employees, vendors and others;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong organizational, record-keeping and follow-up skills;
• Strong attention to details and interested in preventing errors;
• Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills;
• Ability to identify and meet customers’ expectations and requirements;
• Must be a self-starter and a problem solver;
• Must be capable of managing multiple tasks under time constraints and working effectively as a team player in a professional office environment;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player;
• Ability to understand and follow standard operating policies and procedures;
• Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance.
• Variable work environment -work is conducted both indoors and outdoors with varying environmental conditions;
• Appearance at all times must represent Symtech’s image;
• Office may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning;
• Noise level is usually low to medium;
• Occasional lifting of up to 75 lbs.;
• Computer work involving use of keyboard and mouse.
• Up to 20%
WHAT WE OFFER TO OUR EMPLOYEES:
➢ Competitive compensation
➢ Employee Benefits Program
➢ Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
Symtech Innovations is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate equity, diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you require accommodation in any stage of the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org